Sr. Brand Marketing Manager
Our client is seeking a Senior Brand and Content Marketing Manager for its growing team in Seattle, Washington. The right candidate has experience evolving an established brand identity to drive the next stage of business growth. In addition, you have a proven track record of building brand equity, value, and trust with executive healthcare buyers. Your superpower is identifying, planning, and working with a team to execute the strategies, messages, and programs needed to communicate brand value and engage hospital, health system, and payer decision-makers through best practice content marketing.
Once you understand the expectation and desired result, you are the epitome of a self-starter and instigator who is inspired by sleuthing out answers and pulling people together to drive to the desired outcome.
You blend creativity with strategic thinking, and you like people. You want to work with our product, sales, marketing, and corporate teams to connect our brand value with our customers, prospects, and other critical audiences across our buyer’s journeys.
Your integrity is your north star. You value accountability and collaboration as much as you love helping a business and your team reach their goals.
- In collaboration with the CMO, internal and external stakeholders own the evolution of the brand to meet strategic growth objectives
- Develop, own, and execute the brand and content marketing strategies, plans, and programs necessary to reach business objectives set by CMO
- Establish and lead a best practice, high-performing content marketing practice inside the marketing organization
- Be the brand champion within the organization, working collaboratively throughout the business to ensure the customer and prospects experience with our brand is positive and consistent
- 10+ years of experience in brand and content marketing for enterprise technology companies who sell to healthcare decision-makers
- 5+ years of experiencing building and managing successful content marketing and brand teams
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who takes ownership of the outcomes of your efforts and the success of your team
- Proven track record of building successful brands in healthcare
- Proven track record of developing content marketing strategies and programs that drive new business.