Product Marketing Manager
We are helping our client find a talented Product Marketing Manager (100% remote) to join the Marketing team to drive story development and create increased awareness of their offering in the market to support revenue growth. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing and is focused on supporting the go-to-market strategy, working with sales teams to compose powerful selling stories, and aligning with Marketing Communications and ABM to promote the narratives that advance the company’s position in the marketplace. Product Marketing owns the structuring, description, and positioning of all company logistics programs and supporting capabilities.
This person must be able work effectively with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, product and engineering, and operations. In addition to strong writing, visual and analytical skills, the candidate must have demonstrated experience in the enterprise software or logistics technology industries. Note – this role can be 100% remote.
What You’ll Do:
- Crafting and communication of company positioning and messaging
- Building offering messaging for use in marketing, sales presentations, thought leadership and management communications
- Support Product Management team in the publishing and communication of product roadmaps to internal and external audiences
- Support Product Management team in training the sales teams on new product features
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to drive awareness of new company offerings, capabilities and features within prospects and customers
- Coordination of market and competitive research
- Create go-to-market planning including yearly business goals, product marketing strategies and budgeting
- Serve as a conduit between customers, sales and product development in order to communicate and prioritize needs
Does This Sound Like You?
- Minimum of 7 years of increasing responsibility in B2B marketing roles with specific product marketing expertise
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in enterprise SaaS or logistics technology business required
- Strong understanding of customer requirements and market dynamics
- Ability to clearly articulate the company’s brand, story and business value to both internal and external audiences
- Possesses a high sense of urgency and a strong desire for excellence
- Excellent writing, visual and presentation/communications skills
- Proven success in marketing roles requiring extensive interaction working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Communication – ability to clearly and simply articulate ideas, framing problems and solutions
- Change management – demonstrated ability to drive organizational change
- Supply chain and/or logistics experience a strong plus
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree plus relevant experience with advanced degree preferred (e.g. MBA, MA)