Director of Manufacturing Operations
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of Operations is responsible for leading manufacturing, distribution, quality, and supply chain for the company. The individual will develop efficient workflows to maximize a company’s productivity and performance. In addition, the individual must develop long-term operational strategies, working closely with senior management to meet company objectives.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and obstacles of key initiatives.
- Draw on relationships with department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Devise strategies for ensuring the growth of programs enterprise-wide and implement process improvements to maximize output and minimize costs.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and standards and ensure that laws and regulations are being followed.
- Work closely with Human Resources to lead the team with integrity and to establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment.
Critical Skills and Experience
- 8 to 10 years in a senior leadership role in a field related to our industry.
- Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, backed by previous professional success.
- Operational and leadership experience in manufacturing of relevant materials wood, metal, plastic, etc.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational processes for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to streamline or implement structures and roles that boost speed and efficiency while supporting rapidly shifting business demands.
- Strong working knowledge of industry regulations and legal guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics, using business management software (ex: SAP, ERP, CRM)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration or related field
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and incentive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
**Re-location assistance available for out of market candidates**
Position is Full-Time On-Site in Salt Lake City HQ